CETILAR RUN – 80th NOCTURNAL DI SAN GIOVANNI
Saturday, June 22, the San Giovanni nocturnal run returns for its 80th edition. It is one of the oldest street races that takes place in Italy.
The race is exactly 10 km, all planned for the historic center of Florence (download route here). The start will be in Piazza Duomo (9:00 pm). In addition to the 10 km race there is also a 4 km family run.
The event is a part of the Fidal Toscana 10 km circuit. Therefore, it is a qualifying race for runners’ Fidal 10 km race statistics.
Here is how to register:
Both for the competitive and family runs:
– L’Isolotto dello Sport, via dell’Argingrosso 69 a/b Tel. e Fax: 055/7331055
– Fulvio Massini – Consulenti Sportivi, Via Fra Giovanni Angelico, 36/11 – Tel: 055/6236163
– Firenze Marathon, V.le M.Fanti 2- Tel:055/5522957 Fax: 055/5536823, from Monday through Friday from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00
– Online on EnterNow through Thursday, June 20, 2019
ONLY for the family run:
– Via Sandro Pertini, 36, 50127, Novoli – Tel. 055 4221252
– Via Masaccio, 201, Firenze – Tel. 055 588021
– Piazza del Duomo, 7, 50122, Firenze – Tel. 0552675962
Registration for the competitive race will close on Friday, June 21 at 6:00 pm. For the family run, it is possible to register in Piazza Duomo the day of the race as long as there are race bibs available.
We remind all those who register online that they can pick up their race bib at the Firenze Marathon offices from Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm or directly in Piazza Duomo the day of the race from 6:30 pm.